Legolas at Helm’s Deep (The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers) Sixth Scale Figure
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
Sideshow and Asmus Collectible Toy present the Legolas at Helm’s Deep Sixth Scale Figure!
The Legolas at Helm’s Deep Sixth Scale Figure features authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Legolas from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. This figure stands approximately 30cm tall and features Legolas ready for battle.
Be sure to add this sixth scale figure to your Lord of the Rings collection today!
- The Lord of the Rings
- Asmus Collectible Toys
- Sixth Scale Figure
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Legolas at Helm’s Deep Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 34 points of articulation
- Asmus Toys ADAM body
- An authentic likeness of the actor from the feature films.
- One (1) pair of relaxed posture hand
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hand
- One (1) pair of fist posture hand
- One (1) bow drawing hand for sing arrow
- One (1) bow drawing hand for double arrows
- One (1) pair of two parts boot, enhanced ankle articulation
- One (1) Asmus Toys figure stand
- One (1) pair of long-sleeved undervest
- One (1) pair of long underpants
- One (1) green elven vest
- One (1) elven cape
- One (1) belt with a scabbard
- One (1) elven belt
- One (1) pair of elven brace
- One (1) pair of Rohan shoulder armor
- One (1) Rohan sword
- One (1) pair of Legolas’ elvish knives
- One (1) pair of the knife sheath
- One (1) pair of dagger decorative handle of the knife
- Bow of the Galadhrim
- Six (6) The arrows of Lórien
- The Lórien quiver
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Product Size
- Height: 11.81″ (299.97 mm) | Width: 3″ (76.2 mm) | Depth: 3″ (76.2 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 3.00″ (76.2 mm) | Width: 9.00″ (228.6 mm) | Depth: 15.00″ (381 mm) | *
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
© 2021 New Line Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of the Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Production, Inc.
The Lord of the Rings