Stormtrooper (Star Wars) Sixth Scale Figure
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
Stormtroopers are elite shock troops fanatically loyal to the Empire and focused on the Imperial cause. Their iconic white armor, which offers a wide range of survival equipment and temperature controls allows the soldiers to survive in almost any environment. With blasters in hand, Stormtroopers attack in hordes to overwhelm their enemies enforcing the will of the Empire.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are delighted to present the Stormtrooper Sixth Scale Collectible Figure from the classic Star Wars films. This highly accurate collectible figure features a newly refined Stormtrooper helmet and armor allowing improved articulations, all new paint applications, a fabric under-suit, and a blaster rifle.
Add to your Star Wars collectibles by enlisting the Stormtrooper Sixth Scale Collectible Figure to join your ranks!
- Star Wars
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Hot Toys
- Lok Ho (Figure Paint)
- JC. Hong (Figure Art Direction)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Stormtrooper Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Stormtrooper in Star Wars
- Newly crafted detailed Stormtrooper helmet
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
- – One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding weapon
– One (1) gesturing left hand
- One (1) newly crafted Stormtrooper armor with weathering effect
- One (1) black under-suit
- One (1) Stormtrooper belt with blaster holster
- One (1) blaster rifle
- Specially designed figure stand with Stormtrooper nameplate and Star Wars logo
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Expected to Ship
- Apr 2019 – Jun 2019
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
- Product Size
- 11.81″ H (299.97mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int’l Dim. Weight
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.