- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
ABOUT THIS STATUE
Sideshow and Iron Studios present the Hawkman (Open & Closed Wings) 1:3 Prime Scale Statue based on the concept art by Ivan Reis.
Hawkman is a character with several origins in the continuity of the DC multiverse. He was Prince Khufu in ancient Egypt, archaeologist Carter Hall, police officer Katar Hol of the planet Thanagar and even the avatar of Thanagarian Hawk God.
One thing has always remained the same for Hawkman: his fight for justice, almost always next to his beloved partner Hawkgirl as the Winged Champions. Using medieval weapons in harmony with high technology, he acts in groups such as the Justice League and the Justice Society of America.
- DC Comics
- Iron Studios
- Ivan Reis
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Hawkman (Open & Closed Wings) 1:3 Prime Scale Statue features:
- Limited Edition
- Based on concept art by Ivan Reis from DC Comics and Chiaroscuro Studios
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes art print by Ivan Reis
- Interchangeable Open & Closed Wings for display
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Product Size
- Height: 40.9″ (1038.86 mm) | Width: 50.7″ (1287.78 mm) | Depth: 19.2″ (487.68 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
JUSTICE LEAGUE and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s19)